POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : PLC: Submission formats? : Re: Submission formats? Server Time
4 May 2024 19:22:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Submission formats?
From: Rune
Date: 16 May 2000 16:59:49
Message: <3921b6c5@news.povray.org>
"Bill DeWitt" wrote:
> What kind of time line are we on for submissions?

Earlier I suggested that all logos should be submitted before December 1
2000. After that date it would not be possible to change the logos at all,
so all feedback, suggestions, improvements, changes, and everything must be
done *before* this date.

It may sound of a long time, but consider how long time went by from when
the first logo competition started till the excellent eye logo were made.
Several months. That show is that often a lot of time is required for people
to make up good logos.

Greetings,

Rune

---
Updated April 25: http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk
Containing 3D images, stereograms, tutorials,